For the last two years, I have been taking courses that are part of a personal self development organization. I have worked with amazing, powerful women and sat with such inspiring men. The human beings I am around now on a regular basis are not anything short of extraordinary. Standing in these spaces with these gifted individuals I have sat and thought about what my purpose in this life time is . What is my contribution and what is my true passion.
I was already coaching individuals and hosting a few events and workshops but I wasn’t clear on what it was that I was meant to deliver. I am currently coaching a fabulous group of people that are in the program at the Landmark organization, guiding them into their power and I love every moment. However, I am coaching them in accessing the tools they are learning in the program and only have few opportunities to share the work and self love coaching I am so deeply connected to.
Yesterday I participated in a virtual gathering with a group of women that are stepping into their healing abilities as am I. Lead by a very loving, powerful life coach that has been my guide for the last 3 years and a magical, powerful medicine woman who studies and practices the ways and wonders of the shamanic people. In this session, after doing a a beautiful cacao ceremony we did an exercise called Channeled Writing which consists of writing letters to yourself from your oversoul and consistently writing or narrating
visions you receive without edits. Here is what I discovered I am meant to do:
- Speaking and coaching around true healing after sexual and physical abuse has occurred and what PTSD brings about anxiety and depression and to release the attachments to the identity of victim that gets created through these traumatic experiences.
- To mirror the light in others so that they see their power and strength.
- Guiding people to their gifts and passions and shedding the self doubts and undeserving beliefs that hinders our pursuing them.
- To connect to God and allow the higher power to love through me as me and teach others to do this as well.
- Share my poetry around sexual abuse, forgiveness and boundaries.
- To recognize shadow and shed light.
- Accept and share abundance internally and externally.
- To end the stigma of mental illnesses and body shaming post sexual/ physical/mental trauma.
This is what I got through this channeling exercise when receiving messages from the light. I also got for myself, the need of fully loving myself and really embodying self acceptance and love. Through my healing, I heal the past traumas of my ancestors. The trauma and darkness my family still carries, in healing these parts of myself I could break that cycle.
I also truly felt I am capable of using my gifts of being intuitive and empathic and my clairvoyance power to continue my journey of self discovery, healing and teachings without doubting or being worried about what others will think of me or whether or not they agree.
A lot right?! So much came through to me and really what I’m getting at, is I finally got what it is I have to do and the clarity feels amazing and I’m excited. I am choosing this powerfully and I now feel like I am more than capable of fulfilling my purpose. This is only the beginning.
What is it that you get excited about? What do you feel you are placed on this earth to accomplish and what are you participating in this life time for? Lets find out….
For information on how you can participate in a work shop or work with me to start your journey of self discovery and true healing of past traumas, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Ashley Rose- Tranformational Life Coach and Trauma Healer